Marching in parades is a big part of our performance schedule. See Pom Performance Schedule for parades and/or performances. Directions are always distributed to student's one week prior to the performance.
Miss Chianti's Dance School Of Maryland is not liable for any parade cancellations made by parade officials due to weather or any other reason.
Awards: All students who participate in a performance receive a special award of achievement at the end of the year.
Uniforms: A uniform is required for all students to participate in any public performance.
*Specific details will given out prior to the performance*
Note to Parents
- Students should come dressed in full uniforms ready to perform. White tennis shoes and white crew socks on your feet. (No colored laces!)
- Hair should be worn up in a high ponytail.
- Add a little blush and lipstick to make our smiles stand out!
- Remember Bring A Water Bottle!
- No Jewelry Please! Wear Sunscreen!
- Students are not allowed to chew gum during performance!
- Please arrive on time. Drop off your child with the Miss Chianti and parent volunteers at parade lineup location.
- All parents, friends and family members should find a location to warch the parade.
- Bring your loud voices and cheer on the girls After the parade, please meet the squad at the finish to pick up your child.
It is an important lesson for all students to learn. We want all the teams/squads to support each other and focus on doing their personal best and having fun!
PARADE / PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
PERFORMANCE / PARADES SCHEDULE
September 8th Kidney / Cancer Fund Performance @ TBA
September 15th Poolesville Day Parade @ 9:15
September 16th Gaithersburg Olde Town Day @4:15
November 17th Silver Spring Thanksgiving Parade @ 8:45
December 8th Holiday Show @1:30
February 23rd Competition Team Showcase @1:30
March 16th St. Patrick’s Day Parade @ 9:00
May 4th Kentland’s Day Parade @ TBA
May 25th Rockville Hometown Holidays Performance @TBA
May 27th Rockville Memorial Day Parade @TBA